Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Creative Time DT Call


Hey my crafty friends!!!

Just wanted to share with you a card that I made to try out for the Design Team call for My Creative Time with the Super Talented Emma...


I love all of her stamps and if I could afford them all I would get them all because she finds ways to make them all work together!!! I never used to think that I was addicted to stamps but I have some to find out that I am although I am more addicted to sentiment stamps I am getting into a larger selection of designs and I LOVE it!!!!

 
I hope you like it!!
 
I also posted a video:

http://www.youtube.com/supermamaof3


Thanks for stopping by and stay CRAFTY!!!!!

Alina

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I like all of the added details :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I also love how Emma co-ordinates all her stamps to go together. Good luck :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant looking card. Great job. Best of luck. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card. I love the stamp sets you used and love how that image looks on her die too. Good luck! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cool! I love the colors. The stamps look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute cute!! I too am addicted toscrapbooking ;) and LOVE Emma's stamps

    good luck with the DT call

    Micia

    ReplyDelete