Friday, January 20, 2012

Sneak peek and some information

I recently participated in a tag swap on youtube and the theme was winter wonderland but it was for advanced levels. I decided I wanted to try my hand at fabric and metal...



I will be posting a youtube video later so this is just a sneak.

Please tell me what you think so far.

I also will be posting a couple of freebies for digital scrappers.

If you don't already have a digital program or you looking to update your current version feel free to use my code above and not only will you get $10 off you will also get a gift after so you can purchase a digital kit or two :)

I am also available if you have any questions at all just email me or find me on Facebook under the email address arc101678@yahoo.com

Hugs,

Alina

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment