Monday, May 16, 2011

Scrapbookaholic Abby Challenge #5

Welcome to Scrapbookaholic by Abby Challenge # 5: Box/bag using Hello Kitty

For all the challenge details stop by here to get all the details and to check out the rest of the amazing design team projects.

This is what I made...I actually have been wanting to make this cut off my Hello Kitty Cartridge since I got the cartridge but with nobody graduating it been on hold so this was perfect for me.
I used my Hello Kitty cartridge, DCWV stack and my new and beautiful E2 with my gypsy and my Sakura pens Momento ink and my Pink By Design stamps.


I hope you like it and that you play along with our challenge over at : 

4 comments:

  1. What a great image for grad girls. It is one of my favs. Cute cute cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute grad bag Alina! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your bag is soooo cute I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your graduation bag. So cute.

    ReplyDelete