Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine things I made this weekend

I was feeling crafty!!! I had a day of scrapping planned with a friend of mine for her birthday and I was so excited that I could not sleep because she had been out of town and I have been scrapping alone for too long it feels like...so these are a few of the many things I created in a day while sitting on the dining room floor so that I could be with all four of my kids at the same time, FUN!!!

I also made the Expression card from the previous post and a two page LO that I will be posting next!

Scrappy Moms stamps and Pixie Dust Studio digi

all BoBunny!!! LOVE BOBUNNY!!!!

More Pixie Dust Studio and Scrappy Moms


BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be hosting a blog hop on April 12-13 in honor of my father and one of my BFF's birthay on April 12th and some of the candy will be sponsered by:




I have more too...

2 comments:

  1. Love it all!!! The frame is my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Is your blog hop full? I'd love to be a part of it. Amy :) acp1981@sbcglobal.net http://amydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete