Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Catching up!

I have seriously been slacking on the postings again. Here are some of the things that I have been doing and hopefully later I will have a chance to actually load the pics from the camera because these are from the iTouch and don’t look very pretty.

Thank you for taking the time to look and don’t forget to share because I want to raise my followers and give out some candy!




















These were all made for my daughter’s birthday party and I mainly used Sweet Treats cartridge, my Martha Stewart score board and my EK success scallop punch.



















I made these cards last year but I saw them on the computer and I wanted to share















So, this is a banner I made for a boy baby shower and there are a bunch more that I made to go with it but I will have to post the pics later on.



















I made this card for a wonderful person who was kind enough to pick up a cartridge for me and mail it to me (Michael’s 9.99 sale)



















This card was made for the fun of it. I just got this Create a critter cart from my boyfriend and I could not wait to use it. More to come soon!!!



I will also be participating in a few blog hops in the next two months and I can’t wait to show everyone my projects!!

Thanks again!!!



1 comment: