Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sorry!

I am sorry everyone because this past week I have been MIA!

First, 3 of my 4 kids were sick and then I ended up sick right along with them (NOT GOOD) but we are all feeling better now. Baby Ava got her first round of shots so she has not been a happy camper and for some reason she refuses to let me sleep. I was able to take some projects I wanted to work on into the dining room and work on them here and there. I am almost done with my Scrap That! mini album so that I can play with the October one when it comes in. I also worked on a Monster challenge for scrapbookaholicbyabby at http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com/2010/10/gaby-abby-challenges-with-sei-week-3.html that I will be posting once I get a moment to take the picture of it because my little Ava is calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment