Friday, October 9, 2009

What I have been up to...

I have been doing some shopping (always fun) and I got lots of great paper from JoAnn Fabric at some great sale prices They have the 12x12 pads on sale buy one at 19.99 and get one free so I jumped on that and will be starting to use my new stuff within the next day or two but this is a long weekend and I have my 3 kids to tend to as well. I will be making cards every chance that I get and I have a couple of scrapbook pages I wanna do but I really wanted to find someone to crop with for those. Anyone wanna crop with me and you live around me....60804 zip code....please let me know.

Also, I will be starting school on 10.13.09 and I am so excited!!!! This is just the first goal on my list for myself as well as for my kids. One step at a time but I am determined!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment