Wednesday, September 23, 2009






These are a few of the pages that I have made so far. I am not too good at detailing the products or the names of the things that I use I will have to start getting hang of that. I started scrapbooking in March of 2009 and I was on a roll until a couple days before Mother's day when I decided to learn how to make cards and I then got hooked on making cards for my family and friends but I just started doing both and now I am having a blast...losing sleep but its worth it I think.

I hope my stuff is enjoyed.

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Aloha greetings from Hawaii!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for all the sweet comments in my gallery. I really appreciate it.
    Welcome to blogland. I'm sure you'll love here as much as I do. I made friends and I met one in real life too.
    Your creations are fabulous! I love them all. Hope to see more of your cards and layout. Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete